ARTICLES / PRESS RELEASES / UPCOMING EVENTS
Aspen Valley Hospital
- Transforming Healthcare in Aspen
- Aspen Valley Hospital Receives $10 Million Gift from Anonymous Donor
- Hartford Hospital Embarks On $150MM Expansion
- Hartford Hospital Begins Construction Project
- Hartford Hospital Breaks Ground on Transformative Bone and Joint Institute
- Hartford Hospital Announces New Construction
- Hartford Hospital Constructing $150MM Bone and Joint Building
- Hartford HealthCare Breaks Ground on Bone and Joint Facility
St. Mary`s Healthcare
- St. Mary`s Unveils $5M Campaign
- Donors Thanked for Donations to St. Mary`s Outpatient Pavilion
- Dr. Govind Rao Makes $250,000 Gift to Campaign
- Auxiliary Team Donates $250,000 to New Outpatient Pavilion
- St. Mary`s working on expansion
- Ground broken on state-of-the-art health center
- Company donates $250,000 for upstate New York hospital overhaul
- Upstate New York hospital CEO: Health care mergers increasingly necessary, but still "traumatic for community"
- Stewart`s Shops Gives to St. Mary`s Healthcare
- Lawrence General Begins Work on New Surgical Center
- A Retiring Non-Profit Exec Speaks Out on the So-Called "Leadership Gap"
- Sacred Heart`s Davis Wants Campaign for Children`s Hospital
- McLeod Seacoast Moves Ahead With ER Expansion
- CUNY ASAP Program Nearly Doubles 3-Year Graduation Rate
- Milford`s Saba Honored at Retirement Speech
- Saint Barnabas Receives Record $25 Million Donation
- St. Peter`s Health Partners Receives $10 Million Anonymous Gift to Benefit Troy MFP
It was wonderful to see everyone at NEAHP 2015. Follow us on social media to keep up with all GSI happenings.
Find Us On:
PARTNERS IN PHILANTHROPY
Martin Richman is the Vice President of Philanthropy and Executive Director of the Milford Regional Healthcare Foundation (MRHF) in Milford, MA, the latest position in an enormously rich and productive career. Since Martin's arrival at Milford a few years ago, the development program has expanded exponentially, including most recently, a major capital campaign that Martin is spearheading in partnership with GSI as counsel. Martin recalls that it was professional culture shock when he transitioned to healthcare from the arts.