PRESS RELEASES / ARTICLES
- A Historic Ground Breaking for Milford Hospital
- How to Design a `Smart` Hospital
- Corporate Giving Restored Since Pre-Global Recession
- Last Piece of Steel Raised at Winthrop Research Center
- Auto Dealer Donates $5 Million for Milford Regional Expansion
- Saint Barnabas Receives Record $25 Million Donation
St. Peter`s Health Partners Receives $10 Million Anonymous Gift to Benefit Troy MFP
- Alex and Ani Pledges $1 million to Caron Treatment Centers Scholarship Fund
It was great to see everyone at the 2014 AHP New England Regional Conference!
PARTNERS IN PHILANTHROPY
Jack W. Schwartz, CFP
A consummate professional and highly respected philanthropy executive, Mr. Schwartz is the Executive Director of the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation in Greenwood, South Carolina, the charitable arm of Self Regional which helps fund the hospital`s capital, program and equipment needs. He is currently doing just that, launching the quiet phase of the largest campaign in the Medical Center`s history with GSI providing on- site direction.