PRESS RELEASES / ARTICLES
- Hartford Hospital Embarks On $150MM Expansion
- Hartford Hospital Begins Construction Project
- Hartford Hospital Breaks Ground on Transformative Bone and Joint Institute
- Hartford Hospital Announces New Construction
- Hartford Hospital Constructing $150MM Bone and Joint Building
- Hartford HealthCare Breaks Ground on Bone and Joint Facility
St. Mary`s Hospital Groundbreaking
- St. Mary`s working on expansion
- Ground broken on state-of-the-art health center
- Company donates $250,000 for upstate New York hospital overhaul
- Upstate New York hospital CEO: Health care mergers increasingly necessary, but still "traumatic for community"
- Stewart`s Shops Gives to St. Mary`s Healthcare
- A Historic Ground Breaking for Milford Hospital
- How to Design a `Smart` Hospital
- Corporate Giving Restored Since Pre-Global Recession
- Last Piece of Steel Raised at Winthrop Research Center
- Auto Dealer Donates $5 Million for Milford Regional Expansion
- Saint Barnabas Receives Record $25 Million Donation
St. Peter`s Health Partners Receives $10 Million Anonymous Gift to Benefit Troy MFP
- Alex and Ani Pledges $1 million to Caron Treatment Centers Scholarship Fund
Congratulations to the winner of GSI`s 2015 AHP Madison Institute scholarship, Liz Finegan, Executive Director of the Healthcare Foundation for the Yampa Valley in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
PARTNERS IN PHILANTHROPY
In January of 2007, GSI presented the results of a campaign planning study for Monadnock Community Hospital (MCH) in Peterborough, New Hampshire, which determined that MCH had the upside potential to raise $8.6 million - or more than three times what the Hospital had ever raised before. Laura Gingras, MCH`s Vice President of Philanthropy and Community Relations, was ecstatic!