PRESS RELEASES / ARTICLES
Aspen Valley Hospital
- Transforming Healthcare in Aspen
- Aspen Valley Hospital Receives $10 Million Gift from Anonymous Donor
- Hartford Hospital Embarks On $150MM Expansion
- Hartford Hospital Begins Construction Project
- Hartford Hospital Breaks Ground on Transformative Bone and Joint Institute
- Hartford Hospital Announces New Construction
- Hartford Hospital Constructing $150MM Bone and Joint Building
- Hartford HealthCare Breaks Ground on Bone and Joint Facility
St. Mary`s Healthcare
- St. Mary`s Unveils $5M Campaign
- Donors Thanked for Donations to St. Mary`s Outpatient Pavilion
- Dr. Govind Rao Makes $250,000 Gift to Campaign
- Auxiliary Team Donates $250,000 to New Outpatient Pavilion
- St. Mary`s working on expansion
- Ground broken on state-of-the-art health center
- Company donates $250,000 for upstate New York hospital overhaul
- Upstate New York hospital CEO: Health care mergers increasingly necessary, but still "traumatic for community"
- Stewart`s Shops Gives to St. Mary`s Healthcare
- Lawrence General Begins Work on New Surgical Center
- A Retiring Non-Profit Exec Speaks Out on the So-Called "Leadership Gap"
- Sacred Heart`s Davis Wants Campaign for Children`s Hospital
- McLeod Seacoast Moves Ahead With ER Expansion
- CUNY ASAP Program Nearly Doubles 3-Year Graduation Rate
- Milford`s Saba Honored at Retirement Speech
- Saint Barnabas Receives Record $25 Million Donation
- St. Peter`s Health Partners Receives $10 Million Anonymous Gift to Benefit Troy MFP
It was wonderful to see everyone at NEAHP 2015. Follow us on social media to keep up with all GSI happenings.
Find Us On:
PARTNERS IN PHILANTHROPY
Some might say that Peter Semenza`s background as a New York State Certified Interior Firefighter is among his most important skill sets, because professional fundraisers perform their share of fire extinguishing. We do know his expertise has forged some remarkable results at St. Peter`s Hospital in Albany where Peter serves as Executive Director of the Hospital Foundation.